To pair your tracker with FitCloudPro app, please visit our getting started page https://zururu.com/h98 or search “FitCloudPro” in the App store to download and install the app to your smartphone.
Pair the tracker with FitCloudPro app: #
1. Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
2. Open the FitCloudPro app. During the first launch after installation, the app will display a permission request, please allow ALL accesses for the app.
3. Sign up and login to the app, enter your personal information.
4. Tap “+ Bind Device”, and select your H98 to connect.
Warm tips: #
1.If the FitCloudPro app is unable to find your H98 during device connection, you can try to reconnect Bluetooth and re-scan. If multiple H98 are detected, please select the H39 based on the MAC address of your device. You can view the MAC address under “Device Information” by sliding down the main interface and tapping on the (i) icon.
2.After successfully connecting with the app, the Bluetooth symbol will change from
3. One fitness tracker can be connected with a smartphone only at a time, make sure your fitness tracker is under unbind status before pairing.