To ensure accurate heart rate monitoring, it is important to wear your watch slightly tighter so that the heart rate sensor remains in direct contact with your skin. The watch should be positioned about one finger’s width away from your wrist bone and lay flat. Follow these steps to view your heart rate on your smartwatch:
Slide right twice on the main interface to enter the “Heart Rate” interface, wait few seconds for your heart rate reading to appear and it may take 10-15 seconds for the reading to stabilize.
Switching the heart rate detection to Manual can help to extend the amount of time between charging.
To get the readings of heart rate each hour in the app, please enable HR automatic monitoring ( Mine > H39PLUS > Switch setting > HR automatic monitoring ), your heart rate readings will be displayed on the dashboard of the H Band app.
By wearing the watch properly and utilizing the heart rate monitoring features, you can track and monitor your heart rate both on the watch itself and within the H Band app for a comprehensive view of your fitness data.
As an alternative to monitoring your heart rate on the watch itself, you can utilize Sport mode to track your activity at specific times. Follow these steps to use Sport mode:
- Press the side button to enter the function interface and tap “Sports” to enter Sport mode.
- Tap to select your desired sport from 19 activities, such as “Outdoor run,” by scrolling through the options.
- The watch will start tracking time, heart rate, calories, steps, distance, and pace.
- Slide left and tap the left icon to exit. Tap the right icon to pause and tap it again to continue. It will go back to the main interface shortly automatically if there is no further operation and the sport mode will keep working in the background.
- After completing your run or activity, you can sync your watch with the H Band app to view post-workout summaries, including heart rate data.
- In the H Band app, navigate to the “Workouts” section and select “Smartwatch Movement” to access a historical record and detailed information about your activity, including heart rate zones.
It’s important to note that the Zururu fitness tracker is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, cure, or treat any health problems or medical conditions. It is intended for general fitness tracking purposes and to provide you with information about your physical activities and performance.
By utilizing Sport mode and syncing your watch with the H Band app, you can track and analyze your heart rate data along with other activity metrics, allowing you to gain insights into your fitness progress and performance.