To ensure accurate heart rate monitoring, it is important to wear your fitness tracker slightly tighter so that the heart rate sensor remains in direct contact with your skin. The tracker should be positioned about one finger’s width away from your wrist bone and lay flat. Follow these steps to view your heart rate on your tracker:
- Scroll through the interface on your fitness tracker until you reach the screen displaying “BPM”
- Wait for a few seconds for your heart rate reading to appear on the screen.
- The beats per minute (BPM) figure will update approximately every 0.5 seconds. It may take around 10-15 seconds for the reading to stabilize.
- The heart rate readings will remain on the screen for about 40 seconds before the backlight turns off.
To get the readings of heart rate each hour in the app, please enable HR automatic monitoring ( Mine > Y39 > Switch setting > HR automatic monitoring ), your heart rate readings will be displayed on the dashboard of the H Band app.
By wearing the tracker properly and utilizing the heart rate monitoring features, you can track and monitor your heart rate both on the tracker itself and within the H Band app for a comprehensive view of your fitness data.
As an alternative to monitoring your heart rate on the tracker itself, you can utilize motion mode to track your activity at specific times. Follow these steps to use motion mode:
- Scroll through the tracker’s interface until you reach the motion mode page (with a running man icon).
- Long press the control button on your tracker to access the motion mode settings.
- Select your desired activity, such as “Outdoor run,” by scrolling through the options.
- Once you have selected your activity, long press the control button again to start tracking time, heart rate, calories, steps, distance, and pace on your tracker.
- After completing your run or activity, you can sync your tracker with the H Band app to view post-workout summaries, including heart rate data.
- In the H Band app, navigate to the “Workouts” section and select “Smartwatch Movement” to access a historical record and detailed information about your activity, including heart rate zones.
It’s important to note that the Zururu fitness tracker is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose, cure, or treat any health problems or medical conditions. It is intended for general fitness tracking purposes and to provide you with information about your physical activities and performance.
By utilizing motion mode and syncing your tracker with the H Band app, you can track and analyze your heart rate data along with other activity metrics, allowing you to gain insights into your fitness progress and performance.