Please use your smartphone to visit our website https://zururu.com/h98 and download the latest version of FitCloudPro App, then install and pair it with your fitness tracker via Bluetooth (*Don’t connect your tracker directly with Bluetooth on your smartphone, it will impact the connection to the FitCloudPro app, if you have already done so, you can unpair it in the Bluetooth setting).
Please ensure the following:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the FitCloudPro on a supported smartphone running iOS 8.0 or above, or Android 4.0 or above, with Bluetooth 4.0 capability.
- Verify that Bluetooth is enabled and location access is allowed on your smartphone. Ensure that the distance between your phone and the tracker is within 0.5 meters, and that the tracker is within the normal Bluetooth communication range (up to 10 meters) after pairing is completed.
- Check that the battery level of your tracker is not critically low.
If you still encounter issues with Bluetooth connectivity, you can try the following steps:
- Reboot your mobile phone or restart the Bluetooth and FitCloudPro.
- Note that one fitness tracker can only be paired with one smartphone at a time, and one app can only connect with one fitness tracker simultaneously. Make sure your fitness tracker is not bound to any other device like iPad and that it is not currently connected to other Bluetooth devices. Turn off the Bluetooth on nearby devices, restart your fitness tracker and attempt pairing again.
If pairing is still unsuccessful, you can attempt the following steps:
- Delete the FitCloudPro app from your smartphone.
- Re-install the FitCloudPro app and restart your smartphone.
- Upon launching the app after re-installation, grant all the necessary permissions requested by the app.
By ensuring the above steps are followed, you can increase the likelihood of successful pairing and connectivity between your fitness tracker and smartphone using the FitCloudPro app.